NEXTGEN is an enterprise technology channel services company offering value added distribution (VAD), digital marketing, software advisory, cloud economics and financial services to support our vendors and channel partners through every step of the solution lifecycle. Established in Australia in 2011, we expanded to New Zealand in 2013, and into the broader APAC region in late 2020, establishing our Asia headquarters in Singapore.
We’ve been acknowledged as an innovative leader at both global and regional levels and have won multiple awards for our “outside-the-box" approach - it’s what we call DISTRIBUTION REINVENTED.
BEST OF BREED SOLUTIONS
Leading with enterprise software and cloud transformation, we focus on the digital enterprise, cyber security, and data management. We think differently about distribution and the next generation of services that our channel require. We are about “Creating Better”, so our mantra is to lead the change for our vendors, our channel partners, and their mutual customers.
COMMITMENT TO RELATIONSHIPS
Integrity is the foundation building block of all business and personal relationships at NEXTGEN. It is not an option to compromise! This value works alongside our operational excellence and our commitment to developing intimate relationships and partnerships with the channel partners, vendors, suppliers, and our employees.
NEXTGEN has reinvented distribution through leadership and innovation, staying ahead of industry trends to meet the challenges of today’s business environment, as technology vendors and partners look for more.
Cloud First Strategy
Our vision is to be the enterprise cloud and software distributor of choice for both vendors and partners. Driven by our cloud first strategy we seek out partnerships with leading and emerging global vendors to provide partners with the best solutions for their customers.
We’ve responded to the evolving IT ecosystem with select services ranging from data driven marketing, payment solutions, consulting and cloud economics – tailored to the unique needs of the channel.
We work proactively in the marketplace driving additional returns for our vendors by leveraging advanced analytics and data to enhance, condense and improve the sales cycle.
Our methodology of deeper engagement means that as an opportunity moves through the sales lifecycle, we can make it a bigger, better, and more robust solution for all.
NEXTGEN’s pioneering spirit is underpinned by our ability to advise and guide clients with carefully crafted products, services and solutions designed to help you find a better way to achieve your business goals.
We develop strategic partner relationships:
- A more agile sales channel to better support rapidly changing product suites and migration to the cloud. NEXTGEN’s switched-on team have the vendor and sales experience to quickly adapt to vendor changes and act as an extension of a vendor’s sales team.
- A more comprehensive introduction to the market for new vendors, giving you the best chance to gain an initial foothold.
- A more specialized distribution channel, with a stable of niche, strategic vendors that form an ecosystem solution for a broader technology strategy. More focus, attention, and expertise on your solutions.
- Develop innovative business models that provide unique and modern services.
- Relationships and integrity.
We make the complex simple:
- Provide a portfolio of modern and emerging technology vendors that are driving the hybrid cloud market.
- Easing the transition from on-premises to Cloud that customers are demanding. By making this transition, resellers are not only satisfying shifts in customer requirements, they are also developing the opportunity to create a recurring revenue model in their business and to add consulting services into their portfolio.
- By offering innovative business services and programs designed to drive your revenue and profitability.
- By enabling simplified engagement with large and complex vendors.
- Relationships and integrity.
EVP and Managing Director of Asia, NEXTGEN GroupCONNECT
Managing Director - Singapore, NEXTGEN GroupCONNECT
Group CEO, NEXTGEN GroupCONNECT
Director of Digital Sales, NEXTGEN GroupCONNECT
Non-Executive Director, NEXTGEN GroupCONNECT
Partner Manager, NEXTGEN GroupCONNECT
Presales Engineer, NEXTGEN GroupCONNECT
DATTO SELECTS NEXTGEN
AS FIRST DISTRIBUTOR IN SOUTHEAST ASIA
Datto has signed a distribution agreement with NEXTGEN in Southeast Asia in a first-of-its-kind alliance for the back-up and disaster recovery vendor, motivated by a desire to accelerate managed service provider (MSP) growth.
MICRO FOCUS ON-BOARDS
NEXTGEN IN SINGAPORE
Micro Focus has signed a distribution agreement with NEXTGEN in Singapore, extending the channel partnership beyond Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) markets.
NEXTGEN TAKES AIM AT ASIA
EXPANSION PLANS UNVEILED
NEXTGEN unveils plans to launch operations in Singapore to expand distribution capabilities across Asia, backed by a portfolio of value-added channel services.
NEXTGEN IN ASIA
We’re helping the channel generate more qualified leads, helping our partners add value and close deals in a way that is most advantageous to the business and their customers.
Contact us to see how NEXTGEN can help you accelerate your business growth.
Fill in the form below to get in touch directly with our Asian management team who are ready and waiting to promptly answer your questions.