At NEXTGEN, we value people and relationships.
We have a "One Team" spirit, we work collaboratively, communicate openly and listen with empathy.
People that match our culture have personalities, a drive to succeed and a passion to learn and grow.
They are punctual, accountable, optimistic, nimble, friendly and are team players prepared to get involved.
We are very proud of our team and its diversity with more than 25 flags represented!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with 1-2 years’ experience working in a sale orientated role.
- Working in the fastest growing team at NEXTGEN.
- Great, young, dynamic working culture.
- North Sydney location.
With your attention to detail, excellent communications skills and with your previous sales administrative experience, we are looking for a committed, organised individual who is wanting to support, manage and drive growth within our CYBER SECURITY portfolio of vendors.
For this role - we want a personality! People who good communicators, happy to pick up the phone and have a chat and who can help us get to the next level by building relationships.
People who are punctual, friendly and are team players and are prepared to get involved. People who have a drive to succeed and a passion to learn new things and grow.
Our newest Inside Sales Specialist will be the first point of call for our customers when they are reaching out about the products in our CYBER SECURITY portfolio.
This person will be joining the fastest growing business unit at NEXTGEN and they will need to underpin and represent the core values and behaviors that make NEXTGEN a great place to work.
Could this be you?
As our go getting, focused and organized Inside Sales Specialist for our Cyber Team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with some of our newest Vendors to provide first class sales, administrative and sales support to our existing and prospective channel community.
- Administer all required Vendor Portals to support their channel business (including deal registration and opportunity management).
- On-board new partners to NEXTGEN as per NEXTGEN administrative processes.
- Support the Vendors ANZ Channels team in business development activities (including quoting and enablement activities), in conjunction with NEXTGEN Cyber team and Technical Accounts Directors.
- Support the Vendors and NEXTGEN marketing teams to provide events and marketing coverage across our partner community.
- Address all incoming pre-sales and post-sales queries from our channel partners and find solutions to support their requirements to meet End User customer expectations.
- Liaising with the Vendor about new and aging opportunities. (with regular follow ups and pipeline reviews)
- Fielding customer inbound inquiries (from existing clients and new prospects).
- Maintaining our CRM system.
- Reporting using Excel.
- Weekly sales meeting preparation and facilitation.
Key attributes we require for this role
- Strong customer focus with an excellent eye for detail and a sense of urgency to achieve results.
- Excellent communication skills including both written and exceptional phone manner.
- The ability to take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision.
- High level organizational skills are crucial with excellent, time management and the ability to prioritise workload.
Additional skills or experience
- Telephone sales experience would be advantageous.
- A software licensing background would be advantageous.
- A background or interest in emerging technology (especially in Cyber Security) cloud infrastructure, software development or products will also be considered.
This is a great opportunity for a junior team member who is wanting to move into an organisation with growth potential where there are many challenging avenues that can be pursued.
How to apply
Please attach a cover letter to your CV and upload in .pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: we can only accept applications from people with the right to work full-time in Australia.