Trusted by businesses all around the world, Trilio has been giving tenants more control over their ever-changing, growing, complex, and scalable cloud-based architectures. Trilio protects clouds in a way that’s easily recoverable and requires little-to-no central IT administration.
Trilio's goal is to give tenants and administrators control over their hybrid cloud environment by delivering total data protection to help scale OpenStack cloud on-demand. Trilio continues to push the boundaries of backup and recovery software to make sure operational and disaster recovery operations are as automated, effortless, and predictable as possible.
TrilioVault’s agentless, software-only solution provides tenant-level self-service protection and recovery of entire workloads. Foundationally architected for the cloud, TrilioVault is forever scalable with zero performance degradation.
This productized evolution of the Raksha project (authored by Trilio) provides data protection through efficient point-in-time capture, storage, and application recovery. TrilioVault’s downloadable, self-service, agentless, forever-scalable OpenStack backup and recovery platform can recover any point-in-time with a single click using the Horizon dashboard or leveraging Trilio’s rich set of APIs.
Plus, TrilioVault is agentless and non-disruptive by design, both during deployment and operation. You can also integrate it with your existing cloud lifecycle management to automate deployment via Ansible, Puppet, Salt, and Chef.
With TrilioVault, businesses have complete control to back up their clouds in a way that’s easily recoverable, requires little-to-no central IT administration, and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Non-Disruptive Backup: Schedule application-aware snapshots to capture changed blocks of workloads via an agentless Data Mover.
- One-Click Restore: Recover to a point-in-time from a synthetic full image of your environment, created from incremental scheduled backups.
- Self-Service Management: Tenants can restore individual items, VMs, full workloads, or entire cloud environments on-demand via the Horizon GUI.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TRILIO
Trilio partners have access to a whole new highly-valued cloud data protection market opportunity along with the proprietary technology needed to set themselves apart in the marketplace. And Trilio helps partners go to market quickly and profitably with the following key attributes:
- Zero channel conflict, with all sales fulfilled via Trilio partners.
- Simple deal registration process.
- Pay-as-Grown SaaS pricing model.
- Simple to track and simple to bill modules.
- Robust training program for operations, sales, engineers, and sales teams.
- Corporate, product, and field marketing content and programs.
- Dedicated business development managers, supported from Trilio HQ and the field.
HOW NEXTGEN HELPS AND SUPPORTS
NEXTGEN provides resellers with deep technical and licensing knowledge around the Trilio solution. Talk to NEXTGEN about Trilio and we can help you to quickly and accurately architect and quote a solution. Through leveraging NEXTGEN’s other services we can also help you market Trilio to your end-user customers and develop a flexible subscription style payment plan.